Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Want A Different Toilet Seat?

I think, decorating a toilet can be so much fun. Not just about changing the wallpaper, but also the toilet seats! Yes, a toilet seat can be so decorative and unique. Not just plain white. Take a look at some of the toilet seat that I found at Amazon.com. Oh, I also provide the link, just click the picture.


River's Edge Transparent PVC Elongated Toilet Seat


Like fishing? The resin antique lure replicas is molded inside toilet seat and cover. This is a perfect toilet seat if you want to decorate a fishing thame toilet.



It's all about the money. Don't worry. It's a fake money of course. I don't want a real money in my toilet seat.



Clear plastic design with bits of foil inside. I think this is suitable for a modern toilet with stainless or chrome toilet accessories. 



I love this toilet seat. I love beach, and this toilet seat reminds me of a beach.



This is another beach themed toilet seat. They use real small shells for this one. But the sea horse and large shell are not real.

No comments:

Post a Comment