Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

KidKraft Majestic Dollhouse - I Want This If I'm a Little Girl



Once, when I still a little child, I have a dollhouse. But, of course, not as big as the Kidkraft Majestic Dollhouse here. If I was a small child, I would definitely want it. In fact, even now I still want it.

The KidKraft Majestic Dollhouse have 8 rooms of open space to decorate. Now, it's a lot of rooms to decorate. Mine only have 2 or 3 rooms that can be decorated. The KidKraft Majestic Dollhouse even have an elevator that can glides back and forth between the second floor and the third floor. This dollhouse also come with 34 furniture pieces and accessories including a cute little kitten. Now, that's so cute.

The dimension of KidKraft Majestic Dollhouse is 51x14x52.8 inches. Has a weight of 54 pounds. I see the product review at Amazon.com and it was amazing. 227 customers (out of 272) has given the full 5 stars. They said that this dollhouse is made out of good material . The price is right for the quality. Oh, by the way, this dollhouse is really really big.

If you are planning to buy this and have children under 3 years, remember that this dollhouse has a choking hazard warning. The dollhouse contain a lot of small parts. If they play it, they must play under adult supervision.



No comments:

Post a Comment