Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Solar Powered Water Fountain: Cost-Effective Beautiful Garden

Sometimes I wonder, how can I save money while still having a beautiful garden at my home. A fountain is definitely beautiful when placed in the garden. But the monthly electric bill will not too beautiful I think. Why not try a solar powered water fountain instead?

At first, for the same size, a normal electric water fountain may seem cheaper than the solar powered water fountain. But for the mothly bill? I think nothing beats the solar powered water fountain. Since it will not cost you a dime. The energy for solar powered water fountain to work is come from the sun itself.

I found some nice fountain and bird bath at Amazon.com. I also provide the link. Just click the picture or the fountain name if you are interested.


Lighthouse Solar Powered Nautical Theme Water Fountain


Have a nautical theme garden? You can choose this fountain. Made of resin. They said that they also provide the plug-in power. So you can choose to use the solar panel or the electricity to run your fountain.



Love your pet? This is an adorable faux-bronze finish outdoor statue and water fountain.



This one is really suitable for a classic look garden. Made from durable resin and built to withstand outdoor environment. It also have remote on/off freely placed without dependance on electrical outlets.



This one have an elegant and eye cathcing faux cobble stone finish. It also comes with dual power, solar and electric. Made of polyresin, stonepowder, and sand.

1 comment:

  1. Nice design of water fountain for pets. I need this because my pets are drinking anywhere so that with this, they will drink a clean water.

    ReplyDelete